Japanese garden









Blouse: Zara; Jeans: Top-shop; 

Hellou my lovely readers! I did not post for a long time. We had to make pictures but I did not put them online.It's really a lot of work to have an active and nice blog.And somehow I did not have the time.This is my first pregnancy, so I will also share my experiences. On these pictures I was 23 weeks pregnant. In my first and second trimester I gained some weight yet people did not notice my bump, and I had to buy a pair of pregnancy jeans because I could not wear my old ones. 





      Have a great week! Till next time!  


3 comments :

  1. Nice location and cool look!

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Read only now about you pregnancy. .so congrats!! What a wonderful news!So happy for you!!!p.s. your premaman look is..top!!!😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment <3 !

 
Copyright © 2014 Heart in the Clouds